With no butter or oil, this recipe is both healthy and delicious. Lemon chicken with thyme is an excellent meal suggestion for those who are looking for simple, healthy meals that the whole family will love!
*Note: To make handling raw chicken safer and more enjoyable try using Clean Ones Disposable Vinyl Gloves .
Yield: 4 servings
• 4 Chicken breasts, Quartered.
• 6 Tbsp Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
• Zest of one lemon
• 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
• 2 Tbsp fresh thyme
• 1 tsp. pepper
• 1/2 tsp. sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper; set aside.
3. Place chicken in a baking dish and pour mixture over top, coating them thoroughly.
4. Bake for about 40-45 minutes (until juices run clear).
5. Serve with your favorite greens (or veggies) for a well-balanced, healthy and delicious meal.